#lazymom

June 22, 2014

Today was not an easy day. In fact, it was "one of those days".

Somehow I managed to still clean the house while my mini tornado (who decided today wasn't a good day for a nap) ran circles around me. However I quickly came off my high of accomplishment when I realized my sink was overflowing with dishes...

I had totally forgotten.

It was in that moment I remembered that familiar lesson from childhood about how sometimes we have to do things in life that we don't want to.

You know what though? Sometimes when we work our butts off we deserve a pause button, a chance to just put that dreaded task on hold.

And so I did. 

I also left a note to my fiancé explaining my given attitude towards dishes for this day. 

And what does he do?
 After working a 12 hour shift he does the dishes.

I am one lucky girl. 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments